1. ( ) She ____________ her shoe.
a) is tie b) tying c)is tying d)tieing
2. ( ) He ______________ rope now.
a) jumps b) jumping c) is jumpping d) is jumping
3. ( ) Look! My brother ______________ a car.
a) is driving b) is driveing c) drives d) are driving
4. ( ) A: What is she __________ now? B: She is doing her homework.
a) do b) doesing c) does d) doing
5. ( ) They _____________ now.
a) are hoping b) hopping c) is hopping d)are hopping
6. ( )The dog __________ her every morning.
a) kiss b) is kissing c) kisss d) kisses
7. ( ) Peter __________ to school every day.
a) gos b) goes c) is going d) go
8. ( )They ___________ English after school.
a) studies b) are studying c) study d) studys
9. ( ) I _________ long hair.
a) have b) am having c) has d) having
10. ( ) Ann ___________ her homework every evening.
a) is doing b) do c) does d) is doesing
11. ( ) My mon can’t go shopping with me.
She _________________ the house now.
a) cleans b) clean c) cleaning d) is cleaning
12. ( ) My friend __________ a pet.
a) have b) has c) having d) haves
13. ( ) She ____________ cookies.
a) bake b) baking c) bakes d) be baking
14. ( ) Everyone ____________ a happy day.
a) have b) having c) is having d) is haveing
15. ( ) I _______ not sad.
a) do b) be c) am d) does
16. ( ) Yesterday ________ Tuesday.
a) is b) are c) were d) was
17. ( ) __________ you at home last night?
a) were b) Are c) are d) Were
18. ( ) She _______ eleven years old last year.
a) was b) is c) were d) are
19. ( ) My brother and sister _______ sick two days ago.
a) are b) is c) was d) were
20. ( ) Were you 13 years old last year?
No, I ______________.
a) weren’t b) am not c) wasn’t d) don’t