My seat number is _________, and my test number is ________.
- What is your last name? How do you spell it?
- When is your birthday?
- What do you look like?
- What do you want to be in the future?
- How do you go to school?
- What do you usually do after school?
- What is the date today?
- What are you wearing today?
- Will you be busy next week? Why or why not?
- What’s the weather like during a typhoon?
- Which do you like better, coffee or tea? Why?
- Your friend, Kathy, has a pain in her stomach. What could you say to her?
- Does your family always do something together on weekends? Why or why not?
- When did you leave home today? How long does it take you to get here?
- What could parents do to prevent their children from watching too much TV?
- Do you like fast food? Why or why not?
- What do you usually do in your free time?
- What’s your favorite season? Why do you like it?
- What’s your favorite fruit? Why do you like it?
- What holiday do you like best? Why do you like it?
- What do you use a computer for?
- What pet do you like to keep? Why?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
- Your friend is going to a convenience store. Ask him to buy some things for you.
- What are your plans for the weekend?
- Who is the most important person for you? Why?
- What kind of movies do you like best? Why?
- How many months are there in a year? What are they?
- Your friend owns a CD you like a lot. Ask him to lend it to you.
- Which do you like better, email or traditional mail? Why?
- What kind of music do you like most? Why do you like it?
- Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
- Your birthday is coming soon. What kind of presents would you like to receive?
- Please describe one of your friends.
- Have you ever been to the zoo? How did you like it?
- What’s your hometown like?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Do you think your friends like you? Why or why not?
- Please give a brief description of your family.
- Who is your idol? Why do you admire him/her?